I created this Facebook page so everyone could be updated on new post, tips and tricks. Here is the link, be sure to "like" it and you should see my post on your feed.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
"Step by Step Planning for your Animation."
"Spend half your time planning your scene and the other half animating." -Ollie Johnston
How to purchase the full video:
1. Send $15 through paypal to: TheAnimationSchoolBus@gmail.com
2. Once I receive your payment I will share out the video with you.
3. You're all set and ready to fully and truly understand Animation!
Here is a preview of what you will learn in the 1h 18min lecture:
Here is the outline for the lecture:
1. What line to choose
2. Choosing a set/scenario
3. Writing your back-story, in order to understand your characters
4. How to do proper video reference and get the most out of it.
5. Drawing out your poses
6. Planning your facial expression to the characters emotions
7. You are ready to rock and roll and job into the computer.
Here is a great link to some more information on Frank and Ollie (I love this site!):